Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hot Damn

Wow, where does the time go?
My birthday is today. WHAT? When did this happen? I was not aware of this!
Just kidding.
But I'm pretty sure my dad forgot my birthday. And my cousin, my step-mom, and everyone else but my Grandma. Even though I never forget their's. Go figure.
But I guess I won't know for sure. But then again, on Facebook my birthday is marked and I really don't feel like taking it down, so I guess they can just say "Oh hey, it's -----'s birthday. I'll pretend I actually cared enough to remember and post another shitty wall post! YAYYYY."
That's scarily accurate.
14. Now that's a scary number. But one year older, and next year it'll be fifteen, which will be, by then, another scary number.
My way of thinking sure is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment