Tuesday, June 12, 2012

So, so, so much bad news.

I literally have no reason to keep returning to my blog, but who gives a shit? I certainly don't.
Well, a lot of things have been happening since the last time I said anything on here. For one thing, I'm not even at my house anymore. I'm in Alabama staying with my dad for the summer. And my great uncle Lee had a stroke and now is suffering from dementia. Fantastisch.
Also my grandfather passed away. My mom is really upset about it. I didn't know him that well, but I still knew him enough to care when he left. (Wow, way to go, man. Now you sound like an insensitive bitch.)
I haven't talked to my cousin. I'm pretty sure she doesn't know I'm in Alabama. I'm about an hour away from where she lives, and I really want to talk to her. But it seems like she doesn't care to talk to me anymore. I don't blame her. I wouldn't want to be in my company either. It seems like whatever comes out of my mouth only causes pain to others.
I should just stop talking altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment