Friday, March 14, 2014

-uncontrollable sighing-

More frustration. More anger.
Yesterday morning, I got to school about a half hour before I would usually even be awake, and I got to spend the whole time with my friends, who, in reference to my last post, I shall name 'Latter' and 'Former'.
So Latter has just gotten off the bus, and Former was waiting for her to get there, just as I was walking up.
And my god, there was some distance between them, both looking equally frustrated.
Not to mention that both of them were talking about themselves, Latter mentioning how she can't wait to move in with her mom in Orlando and Former talking about how she wants her iPad back from her dad so she can Skype with her boyfriend in another state.
And they were both talking to me, directly. Not to each other.
Luckily, I was able to draw them into talking to each other by creating conversation myself.
Amazing, aren't I?
But being around both of them tends to be kind of awkward nowadays. I wish they'd just get along again.
It seems for the time being, I can get along with Latter, and I can get along with Former, but the two of them can't get along with each other?
I know how sometimes people say that change is okay and that it happens, but I don't want it to. I just want things to be normal again.
I've lost my train of things to talk about, so I'm ending this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment