Tuesday, August 16, 2016

ayyyye lmao

Wow, it's been a while. Like, a whiiiilllleee.
And that last post is dreadfully dark and sad. Wheeee
I've definitely moved past all that. And I can feel pride in myself,

I'm starting out as a freshman in college soon, and I'm pretty nervous.
I'm going for my AA, but that might change later if I ever finally decide what freakin major I want to go for. I'm thinking something to do with the arts, but I really want to be sure before I leap into a decision that will be with me forever.

Also, I found that I am very, very asexual. And I'm okay with that. And I won't elaborate on that. It's just how it is.

I've been really delving into making more Youtube videos and posting more on art sites, and Tumblr-ing, but that's just to kill time. I want to try to get really good instead of just average at the things I like doing.

I think it's what I'll finally stick to.

No comments:

Post a Comment